NCW 2018 Careers Ed Booklet
Last year our guide to successful careers education in schools was hugely popular, having been downloaded almost 2000 times. However, big changes have come since in the form of the Gatsby Benchmarks, and we are proud to publish our 2018 edition, fully updated and revised in light of the changes.
NCW 2018 Highlights Magazine
Our 2018 Highlights magazine showcases the wide range of exciting things that went on during National Careers Week this year. It covers everything from the incredible launch day at the House of Commons, and all the excitement throughout the rest of the week. Click the image to download your copy.
The Gatsby Benchmarks
- 1 A stable careers programme
- 2 Learning from career and labour market information
- 3 Addressing the needs of each pupil
- 4 Linking curriculum learning to careers
- 5 Encounters with employers and employees
- 6 Experiences of workplaces
- 7 Encounters with further and higher education
- 8 Personal guidance
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join the NCW mailing list to be part of National Careers Week.