British Army Jobs
British Army Supporting Education provides free downloadable resources for teachers and free workshops for schools. The British Army has a network of 69 Army Careers Centres across the UK and NI, as well as 14 Army Outreach Teams delivering quality employer engagement activities in schools.
Nurse. Bio-Medical Scientist. Chef. Cyber Engineer. Musician. HR. Mariner. Tank Crewman.
With over 76 entry level specialisms, the range of careers in the British Army might surprise you.
In each one of these roles there are opportunities to gain qualifications, from a network engineer apprenticeship, to becoming a chartered accountant. You could even gain a nursing degree as a soldier on a full salary, whilst having all your fees paid for by the Army.
- NEW website with downloadable resources linking careers to the curriculum including character education, employability skills, cyber security and STEM – launching February 2020
- Free careers presentations and workshops from Army personnel to improve teamwork and problem-solving for years 9-13. To book email: RG-NRCOutreachAdmin@mod.gov.uk
- Army Careers Centres are open 09.00 – 17.30 Monday – Friday across the country
- Our online role finder can help students to make informed choices about a wide range of job roles
- Hear soldiers talking about what their different specialisms on our YouTube channel ARMYjobs
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join the NCW mailing list to be part of National Careers Week.