Challenge 2: FutureGoals – Spotlight
Students will work in small teams to complete a wide range of tasks in order to stage the biggest and best festival ever! Working alongside leading practitioners, a series of free resources, lesson plans, films and activities have been created to bust the myths surrounding careers in the creative sector and provide a wider understanding of the less traditional, yet in-demand, roles.
- Resources and activities focus on Key Stage 3 and 4 national curriculum content in three core subjects; Maths, English and Science.
- Alongside a series of launch materials, three resources/activities are available for each subject area.
- Each activity will take 20 – 30 minutes to complete and can be carried out in any order.
- The programme can be delivered as tutor time activities, across a drop down day or in individual subject time.
- The programme will help schools to meet Gatsby benchmarks 2, 4 and 5.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join the NCW mailing list to be part of National Careers Week.