At BeReady we’re on a mission to help schools and colleges meet the Gatsby Benchmarks, deliver first-class careers and well-being training to students, and develop the skills of their current staff. That’s why we provide CPD-accredited employability and well-being training at zero cost to schools, alongside fully funded MA and BA degrees for members of staff.
To find out more, call us today
020 7046 7082 or email: [email protected]
Fully funded MA/BA degrees for staff
Would you like to study management or leadership, gain a university degree or an MBA but feel it’s impossible due to a lack of funding or time available to leave work?
BeReady is here to help! In partnership with UK universities, we offer accredited degrees based on best business practice and contextualised for education.
These bespoke digital courses have been developed by education experts alongside the university’s delivery team. They’re tailored to specifically meet the needs of the education sector: whether you’re in teaching, HR, IT or another role.
- We're committed to supporting young people to develop. The BeReady Kickstart Scheme includes access to our CPD accr… https://t.co/iG0UPWXWMg 9 hours ago
- Applications for our Senior Leader MBA for Education are open for January intake. Don't miss out on the opportunity… https://t.co/mZK7j6NShP 10 hours ago
- If you want the opportunity to develop your career in a senior leadership role and make a difference in education w… https://t.co/E1ry5ShrLs 10 hours ago
- RT @YoungMindsUK : We often hear that Christmas is a time for family, but what if we have a difficult relationship with our family? One of o… 11 hours ago
- Deliver long term organisational success with our new Chartered Manager BSc (Hons) for Education. This is a unique,… https://t.co/gNgng6y6Li 12 hours ago
Free, accredited careers resources for students
We provide schools and colleges with access to our bespoke online platform, featuring their institution’s branding, which contains up to 20 hours of accredited online skills training for each pupil on areas such as resilience, communication, leadership and job hunting.
We also provide students with key labour market information, university planning tools, interactive skills tests and a personalised user profile with free locker storage.
In addition to our online content, we provide teachers with classroom and tutor time resources for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, enabling them to deliver even more CPD training in the classroom with ready-made slide decks, lesson plans and workbooks. You can also track user progress, set tasks as homework and access our teacher training library with ease.
But don’t just take our word for it, watch the video below to hear from some of our current partners…
Download our free lesson packs below for NCW. Once delivered, e-mail us a list of participating students and we’ll send you the student’s certificates!