The Careers & Enterprise Company
Our mission is to prepare and inspire young people for the fast-changing world of work. Our role is to link schools and colleges to employers and to help them deliver world class careers support of all young people.
We build networks to link schools and colleges with employers and providers. We support careers leaders by providing training and resources. And we back the Gatsby Benchmarks with tools and funding.
- Read the blog from Tayler at @AppsforGood - one of our funded providers, about how they adapted to delivering remot… https://t.co/XRoXSsMLA0 11 hours ago
- . @NNUH has always sought to help young people to understand the world of work. This year, they adapted to give stud… https://t.co/9RC67rN31c 14 hours ago
- #CareersLeadersCan... Adapt 🌟 Day 4 of our 12 day campaign celebrating Careers Leaders. Share how you as a Careers… https://t.co/jGf5HzP5lB 16 hours ago
Supporting schools and colleges to deliver world class careers support
We know there is great work happening to inspire and support young people, and we want to help schools and colleges build on this. That’s why we’re delighted to support National Careers Week.
We support schools and colleges to deliver world class careers provision and prepare your students for the fast-changing world of work. We do this by:
- Building Networks: linking schools and colleges to employers and other external careers providers through the Enterprise Adviser Network and Careers Hubs
- Supporting Careers Leaders: Providing training and support for Careers Leaders in schools and colleges
- Backing the Gatsby Benchmarks: Supporting implementation of a best practice standard for careers support, the Gatsby Benchmarks, with tools and targeted funding
We provide a huge range of training, resources, guidance and support for everyone working in careers education. Get in touch or visit our website to find out about:
- Our guide for new Careers Leaders
- Joining our Network to benefit from a dedicated Enterprise Adviser
- Evaluating your current careers activity using our Compass tool
- Finding a careers activity provider using our online search tool
- Support with meeting the requirements of the government’s Careers Strategy
- Understanding the Gatsby Benchmarks
If you have any questions or want to find out more,
please email or call us on 0207 566 3400.
We produce a huge range of guidance on all aspects of careers education and guidance. For the full range, see our website. Some of our most popular resources are linked below:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join the NCW mailing list to be part of National Careers Week.